Monday, September 21, 2009

Chapter 3

Stop with the headaches OK this is the chapter that I’m sure will get a few feminists upset, I’ve entitled it, Stop with all the headaches. I’m sure you get what I’m talking about. Actually I cant take credit for this thought all on my own, you see, my grandmother in law told me this advice when I had my bridal shower. " honey never get a headache, and you’ll have a happy husband" Let me elaborate on that.( I just thought I’d add here that This lady had ten kids) We all know that lovemaking is a very important part of marriage, if it wasn’t, the number one reason for divorce wouldn’t be infidelity excuse me I mean "irreconcilable differances".I know its sad to say, but its true. I know that everyone of you out there has had a night when Mr. Right turns into his alter ego Mr. Frisky, and I also know that there are times when you’d really rather go to sleep then go to the trouble. I understand completely, but do we have to become the stereotypical wife that is constantly refusing her husband? We give new meaning to becoming an "old wives tale" Really though, its not that hard to just get in the mood, if he’s not doing the right stuff, point blank, show him. If youre going to woken up in the middle of the night, and are expected to do all the work, he’d better at least be able to ring the bell before the train comes to a stop if you know what I mean… ps you can burn enough calories to skip the gym the next day, - a workout AND you’ll get to sleep in! Also , I want you to get a mental picture of what it is you usually wear to sleep at night, got it? Lemme guess this outfit will never grace the cover of Victorias secret right? Now, while I’m not suggesting that you go out and pickup the black stillettoes, and a riding crop, Ill bet you would feel sexier in a pretty night gown. Little things like this really make a difference, perhaps if you ditch the flannel, and the plaid and go for maybe something a little shorter and perhaps see through or silky who knows what might happen. I guarantee you’ll at least get his attention. You are beautiful to him I don’t care if you’ve had five kids and youre stretchmarked from head to toe, this person married you and no matter what changes about you, he still sees the beautiful bride he married be it a year ago or five decades ago. We all know that nothing is sexier than a little self confidance anyway, so why not take ten extra minutes a day to start doing your makeup again, or picking out an outfit that shows your figure. I’m not saying become a Barbie doll, but I fell into the trap after I had my baby, I would get a shower, jump into some sweats, toss up the hair and forget about any chance of makeup. I was pretty much settled to the fact that I had the official "mom" figure. Then I finally realized that that’s a bunch of crap!! I started back intyo my old routine of actually caring agin, I felt better, my husband took immediate notice and I was happier. Make sure though, that you do it for yourself, not your husband he will just get to reap the benefits!!! you gorgeous beauty queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment