Monday, September 21, 2009

chapter 5 the not so great days

The not so great days- today i didi three loads of laundry to go with the 7 loads i still have to fold and the two still waiting in the wings, tried to cook a chicken, but it was so frozen that even after a long defrost session in the microwave I still couldnt get the damn guts out of the center that I ended up hacking the thing to bits and throwing most away. I had a cup of tea and felt guilty over the poor chicken who died mostly in vain, my children cried a lot my two year old had several accicents one in her brand new character undies, my husband didnt get his promotion, so hes in no mood for conversation, my 1 year old had a fascination with the training potty, my dog ate poop, ( i caught her later licking the baby...sigh....)my hair looks like crap and I have a big zit

No comments:

Post a Comment